CRS and the American Red Cross collaborated on this nine-part series of training and capacity-building materials in program monitoring and evaluation. The modules provide practical information across a wide range of topics, from hiring M&E staff to preparing for a program evaluation. They were conceived and developed to respond to field-identified needs for specific guidance and provide tools that are not available in other publications. Examples focus on Title II programming, but the material is also relevant outside the realm of food security.
- Capacity-Building Guidance (894 KB)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Planning (733 KB)
- Indicator Performance Tracking Tables (894 KB)
- Hiring M&E Staff [ PDF (1.5 MB) | EPUB (2.4 MB) | MOBI (2.9 MB) | Read online ]
- Preparing for an Evaluation (1.3 MB)
- Managing and Implementing an Evaluation (2 MB)
- Communicating and Reporting on an Evaluation (1.6 MB)
- Effective Report Writing (1.4 MB)
- Success and Learning Stories (604 KB)
Download the full package here (8.6 MB; best with Adobe Reader 9 or later).
Ed. Guy Sharrock et al.