Join us to explore how to systematically integrate technology in relief and development programs for greater impact.
May 27–29, 2015
Chicago, IL USA
More information: ict4dconference.crs.org
The conference will feature presentations, demonstrations, panels, training sessions, an executive track, exhibits and an exciting lineup of keynote speakers, including the following:
- Carolyn Woo, President & CEO of Catholic Relief Services
- Lauren Woodman, CEO of NetHope
- Sze Wong, CEO of Zerion Software Inc.
- Ann Mei Chang, Executive Director of the USAID Global Development Lab
- Marc Carlson, Vice President of DocuSign
- Patricia Dinneen, Chair of the EMPEA Impact Investing Council
Last year’s conference attracted more than 400 NGO staff members, donors, government representatives, technology providers and other development partners.
Registration and more information
To register or learn more, visit the conference’s website.
If you have questions or comments, please contact ICT4DMail@crs.org.