Catholic Relief Services recognizes the right to education for all children. Working in partnership, we promote and support access to quality basic education for all. We stand in solidarity with the most marginalized and work together to effect personal, structural and systemic changes for development. In so doing, we contribute to building a more peaceful and just society. More.
Education publications by type
- Afghanistan: Providing Community-Based Education for Rural Children and Youth
- Benin: Engaging Communities Through School Feeding
- Ecuador: Eradicating Child Labor
- Ghana: School Health Programs Get Students Ready to Learn
- Lesotho: Meeting the Needs of Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- Palestine: Helping Youth Become Agents of Peace
- Serbia: Bringing Ethnic Groups Together to Foster Understanding and Tolerance
- Vietnam: Helping Children With Disabilities Access Education
- Community-Based Education for Children of War
- Education for All Means Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- The Way to Students’ Minds Is Through Their School Canteens
Education and IHD
A manual to help CRS country programs and partner organizations use the IHD framework to assess and improve education programming. Learn more.